Salon is a privately owned wedding chapel located just outside of southwest Philadelphia in Delaware County. The business
was established in 1914, so we have been enjoying over 100 years of wedded bliss! The original concept for the chapel
came out of the need for a location where couples could have a small, intimate civil ceremony wedding performed. We have maintained
that concept, just changed the surroundings over the past 100 years. The decor is an authentic victorian style
chapel. Due to our longevity, it has become a family tradition for many couples to be married here. This tradition goes
back a few generations.